1. The Funeral (Dedicated to Oskar Panizza), c. 1918.
2. The Lovesick Man, c. 1916.
3. Berlin Night Club (Ausschweifung), c. 1922.
4. Ecce Homo (Behold the Man), 1921.
5. Pandemonium (India ink on paper), 1914.
6. Schönheit, dich will ich preisen (Beauty, Thee I Praise), 1920.
7. Passanten (Passers-by), 1921.
8. Kraft und Anmut (Strength and Grace), 1922.
9. Unidentified (Offset color lithograph), from a series of 84 Plates, c. 1922.
10. Portrait of the poet Max Herrmann-Neisse, 1927.
Colors, intricate details of butterfly wings come alive in microscope photos
Photographer Linden Gledhill sets the Internets aflutter with breathtaking photos of butterfly and moth wings, capturing all the tiny details — right down to a single grain of pollen resting on a wing.